Having a business with Vale
Welcome to the PT Vale Indonesia (Vale) Supplier Registration Page. We invite you to join hundreds of the companies working in partnership with Vale. Registering your company as a prospective supplier does not mean you will be regarded as a preferred supplier to Vale, nor should it be taken as a guarantee of business, but it may increase your chance of being selected as a supplier.
The Supply Function's Code of Conduct
Vale recommends that all suppliers be familiar with the Code of Conduct of the Supply Function. All are expected to be aware of the guidelines governing the conduct of suppliers. You will be asked to fill the ethical practices statement document prior to having a business with Vale. To learn about the content of statement document, you may find the document in another part of this page.
Please click here to learn about the content of statement document, or you may find the document from Vendor Registration's submenu in this web page.
How to become a Vale Supplier
If you wish to be considered as a prospective supplier to the Vale, please download and complete the registration form for your organization or company. You may find the supplier registration form in another part of this page. When completed, the Supplier Registration Form will provide us with core information about your business and will help us to understand the nature and scope of the goods and services you can offer to Vale. The details you provide will be held on file by Vale and used by it to evaluate the suitability of your business to provide goods and/or services to Vale.
Fill in Instruction for Vendor Registration Form
There are some fields you must complete in the Vendor Registration Form. Below is the instruction to fill that in:
- You must complete the form prior to submission. In the form banner you may see a default 'INCOMPLETE' sign. This will automatically turn to 'COMPLETE' if all necessary fields have been completed. Please ensure you only send a complete form that is indicated by this 'COMPLETE' sign. Incomplete form will be rejected by our system.
- Form consists of several sections and in each section you will also see a default 'INCOMPLETE' sign. This will also automatically turn to 'COMPLETE' if all required fields under that section have been completed.
- Field with '*' is mandatory, you have to fill this in.
- Some fields are associated to a certain value/answer. You may recognize this type of field by highlighting the answer cell and you see a little drop down arrow at the end of the cell. In this case, your entry will be validated to the list and error message will appear if your entry is not listed in the validated value. To fill this field in, simply click on the drop down arrow to see the validated answer and pick one of them.
- Date should be in DD-MMM-YYYY format, e.g. 26-Feb-2012. Error message will appear if you use another format.
In the 'Classification Information' section, select the classification that match with your company business and fill that with 'Ya / Yes' or simply click the drop down arrow located at the end of the field to choose 'Ya / Yes'. Leave the field blank if your company is not in that business.
- You can add up to 4 other classifications in the Classification Information. To add this up, go to the end of 'Classification Information' section. The 'Classification Information' section will be considered as 'COMPLETE' if at least one of the classification has been selected (filled in by Ya / Yes) and/or you have added at least one your own classification in Others.
- There are some supporting documents also required to be attached. Please do not forget to include these documents while you send the Vendor Registration Form back to us.
Download and complete the supplier registration form. Please click here to obtain the registration form or you may access it from Vendor Registration's submenu in this web page.
Please pay attention to fill in instruction above. After you have completed the form, please e mail the document to Registration.Vendor@vale.com. You will receive an acknowledgement of your submission. Again, submission of a completed Supplier Registration Form and our acknowledgement does not give you any approval or pre-qualification status on any supplier. The award of any business by Vale will follow established procedures that may include bidding, evaluation and negotiation.
We will retain your company information for our future reference. The information you provide will only be shared with people involved in purchasing goods and services within Vale and probably within its affiliates. We will contact you if we interest to one or more of your products or services.
Thank you for your interest to work with Vale.
PT Vale Indonesia Tbk Vendor Registration Contact
PT Vale Indonesia Tbk
Plaza Bapindo - Citibank Tower 22nd Floor
Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Kaveling 54-55
Jakarta 12190, Indonesia
Tel..: 62-021 5249000
Fax.: 62-021 5249020
Sulawesi Selatan, Indonesia
Tel..: 62-0411 873731, 873732
Fax.: 62-0411 856157
PT. Vale Indonesia Tbk
Sorowako, Luwu Timur 92984
Sulawesi Selatan, Indonesia
Tel..: 62-021 5249100
Fax.: 62-021 5249557